There are generally two types of measurements for your foot, static and moving.
Ideally, you should measure your foot at night as activity during the day causes it to widen.
To find out how much you wear, follow these steps:
Put a blank sheet on the floor and against the wall.
- Put your foot on top of the sheet, so that your heel is against the entire wall.
- Mark where the heel begins, and also where the longest part of your foot ends, then
measure the distance between the two. The number I give you is the centimeters long of your foot, now.
- You only have to consult them in our size guide so that you can find the size that best suits you in your country.
- Special recommendation, for closed shoes, it is ideal to add 0.5 cm more, to ensure that it fits you much better.
- If you fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one. If you buy it and it’s not your size, don’t worry!
- You can return your products without problem and exchange them for the size that best fits you.